Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Christmas

3 months later.  Here are a few pictures to prove that it actually happened...

Playing with Christmas lights  
 



Going after Mama's chocolate

Skyping with Aunt Chrissy

Our favorite present...
Don't mind her outfit.  She made a bit of a mess and those pants were all I had.
For Christmas she was pretty spoiled.  She got a lot of books, toy kitchen, toy piano, and this awesome Radio Flyer wagon (to name a few).
Loving her Radio Flyer wagon
 Of course the packaging they all came had most of her attention.

It is kind of nice doing our Christmas post so late.  It provides another chance to think about the birth of the Savior.   Emma... if you only learn one thing from me... I hope you will know, as I know, that Jesus is the Christ and He loves you.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Thanks for posting it...I'll even take Christmas in July!

    ReplyDelete