|fish cake pops. i got the idea here. these were a disaster to make. they took forever. i had made more and it looked pretty good but i accidentally knocked it over and many broke. it was very sad.|
|emma and amelia|
|soren, liv, anne-marie, and farmor|
Maybe a little...
Need a quick drink...
Top off with some fishies... and were good.
This year has flown by. I can't believe she is already 1 (now 15 months).
Here are some of the funny things she does...
- She love's to play peek-a-boo and "Where's Emma?!" She covers her eyes with your hands or any blanket or item of clothing
- She puts both hands behind her head when she is really relaxing
- She announces herself by clicking her tongue
- When you ask her where her nose, bellybutton, or eyes are, she points to her sternum, however she just now started to accurately point to her head
- She grabs her toes anytime she sees a pig for "This Little Piggy"
- It's a bit annoying but cute... she loves to climb in and out of cupboards
|and my closet|
- She is definitely a daddy's girl
- She loves baths
- She loves turning pages in board books
- She loves to put everything in and take everything out of baskets, buckets, and such
- Loves, loves, loves crackers and cookies
- I think her first word is "hi" but she says it with a lot of tongue and it sounds more "hah." She also just started to say "duck."
- She is a bit of a dare devil. She loves going up and down big kid slides.
Baby girl we love you so much.