Tuesday, July 7, 2009

So I think I am now going to try to get on the blog boat. I say try, because I do not know how successful I will be. It seems everyone has one. So why not? Tom and I have been talking about how we would like to document our lives better and theoretically this would be a good place to start.

As for our blog address, it is in tribute to Peter Venkman and Dana Barrett from Ghostbusters. As Tom has a man crush on Bill Murray and I made a pretty decent possessed Dana Barrett/Zuul for Halloween last year I thought it might be appropriate.

Since I am new at this. I really have no idea what I am doing. So bare with me.

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to following you guys on your new blog. I guess dad and I will be the only ones in the family that aren't blogging!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! I'm so excited. I'm always wondering what you're up to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogs! Now you post your life for us all to see! I'm glad you put up an explanationas to the blog name, I knew it was a spin of Ghostbusters but I just couldn't figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome! :) I like blogs. It makes it so that nobody ever has to actually talk to eachother in order to stay updated.

    ReplyDelete